The implementation planning is the link between decision and command. The principles of planning are to be noted. The implementation plan is the tool for this purpose and is used to prepare the operation. It is the planning instrument, especially for the
• Structuring of the particular organizational structure
• Classification of management functions and management bodies
• Calculation, provision and requirement of work force and management and operation funds.
• Formulation of individual orders
• Determination of operating times for operation sections.
• Determination of other technical / organizational measures
It is updated during the whole planning phase.
If the individual orders are clearly defined in the implementation plan, it can replace parts of the command. The implementation plan can be used as a graphical command if it meets its features.
In addition, among other things communication plans or supply plans can be created.